Thursday, October 29, 2009

libcelt-dev

Next I need to build libcelt-dev which is part of the celt source package.

Starting in the ~/build directory I need to make a new directory and change directories to it.
mkdir celt
cd celt

Next I need the source.
apt-get source celt

Which gives a celt-0.5.1 directory, a celt_0.5.1.orig.tar.gz file, a celt_0.5.1.diff.gz file and the celt_0.5.1-0ubuntu1.dsc file.

Move intot he celt-0.5.1 directory and run prevu.
cd celt-0.5.1
prevu

And again, you are greeted with success.
** Success!. You can find source packages and .debs at /var/cache/prevu/hardy-debs **


The reason I built FFADO and CELT is because I believe libffado-dev and libcelt-dev are needed to build JACK. I do have concerns that even though I install these libraries that prevu still will not recognize them because it is running in an chroot environment. We shall see.

But the attempt will have to wait until later tonight as Ubuntu Studio 9.10 "Karmic Koala" has been released and I want to download and seed the torrent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment